With almost 70,000 students and over half of them at or below the poverty line, we are constantly filling basic needs. You, your family, your business, or your religious group can help by gathering and donating the following items. All items must be new.
We are able to accept many other items. Please call our office at 385-646-KIDS(5437) if you have unlisted items that you would like to donate.
See our Kits to Assemble page for easy instructions and ideas for food items to donate.
In light of the current health and economic crisis, as well as seasonal needs that have arisen, Granite Education Foundation has a large demand for the following items.
We accept NEW clothing of ALL sizes. In particular, we currently need items in the specific sizes listed below:
- Boy’s coats: 7, 8-10, 10-12, 14-16, 3T
- Men’s coats: MD, LG, XL
- Girl’s coats: 14-16, 16-18
- Women’s coats: XS, SM, MD
- Boy’s: 5T, 6T, 7T, 10T, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 12, 13
- Girl’s: 6T, 9T, 10T, 11T, 12T, 13T, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9.5, 12
Shirts/Tops (Long sleeve appreciated.)
- Boy’s tops: 14-16, 18-20
- Girl’s tops: 14-16, 18
Pants (Highly In-Demand)
- Girl’s: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18
- Boy’s: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12
- Men’s and Women’s: SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL (Sweatpants/joggers/leggings preferred. Please use the sizes noted here rather than waist sizes.)
Packs of Underwear
- Boy’s: 4-5T, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Girl’s: 2/3T, 12, 16
- Women’s: 5/S
See our Kits to Assemble page for easy instructions and ideas for school supplies to donate
New books of all reading levels.
All toys are appreciated year-round, not just during the holidays.